PDA

View Full Version : night heaters

nroberts
16th January 2009, 19:33
hi,Im new to this site and it's amazing the info thats on here.I have a 4 series scania and can't get the night heater to work,it's an eberspacher D1lc unit and won't run at all.All the power supplies are there,when you switch it on with the scania control box error code E44 keeps coming up,does anyone know what this code means or know of any known faults to check for it would be good to get it going.

greatful for any help

woodie
16th January 2009, 21:44
Sorry mate, can't help you on that one, but I'm sure somebody will have some help for you soon. You'll just need to take your wife :11_2_114[1]:(or somebody else's!!:oppss:) along to keep you warm on the long runs. :rofl2[1]:

TD james
18th January 2009, 14:06
or a thicker quilt lol think you will need to contact scania about it m8

RODGI
5th February 2009, 09:43
hi,Im new to this site and it's amazing the info thats on here.I have a 4 series scania and can't get the night heater to work,it's an eberspacher D1lc unit and won't run at all.All the power supplies are there,when you switch it on with the scania control box error code E44 keeps coming up,does anyone know what this code means or know of any known faults to check for it would be good to get it going.

greatful for any help

:36_7_11[1]:display shows any faults in the system, Common ones are E-Bat which means the battery in the back of the control is getting low, (square 9volt type) or E44 which usually means that the pipe is crushed under the drivers side of the bunk. Hope this helps

RODGI
5th February 2009, 10:17
hello i have a scania and my night heater is flashing up with (e 14) and it wont kick in, i have set the time up ant temp but i dont know wot (E 14) meand,, can any 1 help???? many thanks ~ADAM~:smilies:

Squiffy
25th October 2009, 19:32
Hello there. I've got an eberspacher D2 heater and a Scania timer / controller ( removeable type ) and wondered if anyone cound provide the pin out connections / colours back to the main loom connection. The rear of the controller has 8 pins. Just need the colours of which ones go to the controller and which colours go to the 8 way plug at the eberspacher harness.
Thanks.

woodie
25th October 2009, 19:42
Can't help you on that one Squiffy, hopefully someone else can.

Squiffy
25th October 2009, 19:49
Thanks for the quick reply. Really annoying as the eberspacher diagrams don't cover it and Scania are that helpful. Might have to start rummaging around scrappies to find the right loom unless I can get the info to make my own.

nighthawk
26th October 2009, 03:29
everybody will sell and repair, not much help in manuals

scanpat
30th December 2009, 23:48
Have trouble with my night heater showing fault e34 any idea's ?

woodie
31st December 2009, 16:29
I can't help you, but can you post up details of make of night heater, it might help with any replies that you do get.

scanpat
1st January 2010, 16:48
4 series scania showing faults e34 first then e40 and e30.